During the tour clients can learn more about Sedona’s history, enjoy scenic views, and visit interesting spots
About This Deal
- Departure time: 8 a.m., 11 a.m., or 2:30 p.m.
- Departure location: Most of the Sedona Hotels.
- Child tickets are for ages 3‒12 and adult tickets for ages 13 and up.
- What to wear: comfortable shoes, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen, light shirt, shorts, and a rain jacket in the warmer months
- What to bring: an umbrella
- This tour is conducted in a large comfortable touring van.
Need To Know
About Great West Tours
Great West Tours knows the value of spending time outdoors and discovering new places. That is why its guides take their clients on various tours, such as the Grand Canyon experience or a scenic Sedona tour. Their goal is to help visitors of all ages discover the area's beauty while keeping it in its natural state.