Families enjoy Brooklyn style pizzas, and partake in entertainment for kids of all ages
About This Deal
At Great Wolf Lodge, you’ll see some changes to your stay so your Pack can play safe.
- It’s our Paw Pledge. And it represents our commitment to keeping you healthy and safe during your stay. https://www.greatwolf.com/health-and-safety
Wellness survey must be completed prior to arrival and masks are required
- What’s included:
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, one MagiQuest game with one wand for one person
- 16-Inch Pizza with Two Toppings, 2L Soda, Unlimited Ropes, Rock Climbing, Mini Golf, and Bowling for Two
Outdoor Ropes Course: visitors can go an invigorating aerial adventure full of balancing on ropes, crossing bridges, and climbing through obstacles—all from the safety of a climbing harness. It’s encouraged to wear appropriate shoes: closed-toe and closed heel with rubber soles.
Mini Golf: Guests get 9 holes of interactive play with sand traps, tricky shots, giant animals, and ball-eating fish. It’s easy enough for beginners and challenging enough for experienced players.
Rustic Ridge Climbing Wall: It’s a 21-feet climbing challenge for any skill level and age. Safety harness and friendly tips on how to get to the top provided.
- MagiQuest: Visitors can explore the lodge, which for the play, becomes a live-action game scenery. They get to choose a magic wand, add extra powers to it, and experience the adventure in the immersive virtual playground.
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing walls typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing walls have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
Need To Know
About Great Wolf Lodge - Colorado Springs
The heart and soul of Great Wolf - Lodge Colorado Springs is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a huge tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find Howl in One Mini Golf, mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, and an indoor ropes course and climbing wall.