Family-friendly roller rink hosts skating with music, free rentals, and unlimited pizza on select days
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $8 for roller-skating for two, valid Saturday or Sunday afternoon ($14 value)
- $15 for roller-skating for four, valid Saturday or Sunday afternoon ($28 value)
- $7 for roller-skating and unlimited pizza for two between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., valid Wednesday or Thursday ($12 value)
- $13 for roller-skating and unlimited pizza for four between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., valid Wednesday or Thursday ($24 value)
- $25 for $50 toward a birthday-party package
See the schedule here. Wednesday and Thursday sessions take place in the evenings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Each option includes Free Skating Rental. Speed skates and roller blades are not included in free skate rental. Not valid towards $60 deposit. Birthday parties based on availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid toward taxes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greenbrier Family Skating
Five days a week, the Greenbrier Family Skating rink welcomes families for a variety of themed skating sessions. Fans of good old-fashioned open skate can drop by on Sunday afternoons or on Saturdays during morning, evening, or two different afternoon sessions, lacing up their own skates or a pair rented from the rink. Wednesday nights are when the facilities come alive for families and on Thursday nights, skaters spin to Christian music. On both mid-week days, guests feast upon unlimited pizza. Friday nights usher in an open skate from 6 to 10 p.m. with teens welcome, while an adults-only skate keeps kids at heart rolling until 2:30 a.m. The rink closes its doors to the public on Sundays and Tuesdays in order to accommodate parties or those who prefer to do the electric slide in private.