Children have a full day to explore the 1,500 square-foot exhibit hall where they can play, explore, and learn
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Full day admission to Imagination Place is free for children up to 24 months and under.
- An adult must accompany children at all times.
- Click here to view the hours of operation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Full day admission to Imagination Place is free for children up to 24 months and under. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hardin Center and Imagination Place Children's Museum
Hardin Center and Imagination Place Children's Museum situated in the historic downtown of Gadsden is placed in a building with an unusual triangular shape and a huge cylinder. The center opened in 1990 and has approximately 100,000 visitors each year. There is so much to explore like galleries featuring a vast range of national and local exhibits, center stage with dinner theaters, courtyard concerts, chamber music, Imagination Place Children's Museum located in the historic Kyle Building, the Gadsden Community School for the Arts that offers classes in music and art, the Downtown Dance Conservatory that offers ballet and contemporary dance education, and last but not least, the nationally celebrated Etowah Youth Orchestras with 300 talented young musicians. The museum is committed to providing exhibits and activities in the arts and sciences that promote imagination, exploration, and discovery.
The Imagination Place Children's Museum
- Size: 1,500 square-foot exhibit hall that presents different exciting and educational exhibit four times a year.
- Eye Catcher: KidsTown USA is a permanent exhibit where everything is child-sized. Kids can look at the medical clinic, grocery store, constructions pit, Grandma's House, train station, farm, and a pirate ship.
- Don't miss: Kids can board the Imagination Express and sail on a sunken pirate ship.