Choose from Three Options
$17 for a Farm Fun Package for two ($34 value)
$32 for a Farm Fun Package for four ($68 value)
$46 for a Farm Fun Package for six ($102 value)
Packages are redeemable on October 4 or 5.
Each package includes:
- Unlimited access to the corn maze
- Unlimited access to the hay maze
- Unlimited giant-pumpkin hayrides
- Unlimited access to the petting zoo
- Unlimited access to the pedal tractors
- Unlimited access to the hay pyramid and slide
- Unlimited access to Farmerville
- Unlimited pumpkin-cannon viewing
- One ride on Ferdinand the Fire Engine
- One ride on Grand Island Railroad
For John and Kristi Heiser, moving out to the farm in 1991 meant raising a family of self-sufficient kids. The farm began humbly enough, producing strawberries, melons, and a thriving pumpkin patch. Before long, folks in the surrounding area began to cotton on to the family-friendly atmosphere, and the homestead became a destination for school trips and weekend outings. With the recent acquisition and remodeling of a neighboring Dust Bowl-era barn, the Heisers started hosting social events.
During harvest time, the farm whirs into high gear. A nostalgic John Deere trundles by, towing a train of hay-filled wagons. The Grand Island Railroad carts around passengers on its miniature train cars, much to the chagrin of squirrel commuters stuck at its crossings. Visitors forage in the pumpkin patches in search of one to take home, while amateur cannoneers shoot the spherical squash from air-powered devices. To infuse the farm with macabre fun during Halloween, the Heisers transform the pastoral corn maze into the haunt of spooky spirits.