Samples showcase some of the craft beers made at the brewery, paired with a drink of beer, mead, or wine per person and take-home growlers
About This Deal
- Tasting for Two: Five-Sample Beer Flight, Two Drinks, and a 64-oz Growler to go
- Tasting for Four: Two Five-Sample Beer Flights, Four Drinks, and Two 64-oz Growlers to go
- Lunch for Two: Two Sandwiches, Two Sides, Two Beers
- Flight for One: One Five-Sample Beer Flight
- Meal for One: One Entree and One Side
Each tasting pair receives:
- One beer flight featuring five samples of house-brewed beers
- Two glasses of beer, mead, or wine
- One take-home 64-oz growler
About Hideout Brewing Company
Once each new batch of beer has passed through Hideout Brewing Company's 280-gallon system, brewers transfer it from fermentation drums into kegs one by one. The hands-on process takes time, but brewmasters still manage to keep The Hideout's 32 taps filled. Drafts like the Smuggler's Hazelnut Stout and the Gangster IPA are available year-round, thought most of the bar's selection rotates among specialty and seasonal beers, as well as occasional hard ciders and meads. The brewers are often playful with different styles of beer, steeping chocolate and jalapeños or using wild yeasts that build a complex maze of flavors.
Along with food from outside vendors, Hideout's pours pair well with a modest menu of bar snacks such as mini tacos, corn dogs, and soft pretzels. Drinking and dining commences on the main floor, where Prohibition-era photographs surround weekly rounds of board games and chess. Karoake wednesdays feature locals on vocals while Saturdays bill live bands for entertainment. Competitive shouts can always be heard drifting from dartboards, and there’s also a horseshoe pit in Hideout's backyard garden, where steeds respectfully leave their hoofwear before coming inside for a drink.