Reflexology and body massage targets stress and imbalances in the body, and promote overall wellness
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Add-ons: hot stone, table shower
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hill Top Massage Foot & Body Wellness
Hill Top Massage understands everyone suffers from sore, stiff muscles from time to time. Let their professional massage therapists ease away your pain and stress with a relaxing full body or foot massage. Their goal is to pamper their clients from head to toe, and they feature experienced and talented staff members that are highly qualified in their industry.
Benefits of Massage include:
- Relieves pain, reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces headaches
- Reduces soreness
- Increases range of motion
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces fatigue
- Increases relaxation
- Helps to reduce symptoms related to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Helps to reduce recovery time after sports related injury and surgery