Professional boat tours of the harbor area combine sightseeing and wildlife watching in a narrated, family-friendly experience
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 60- or 90-minute narrated San Diego Harbor cruise
- Information about more than fifty San Diego landmarks
- Thirteen miles on the Big Bay in San Diego
- Unmatched photo and video opportunities
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas
- A look at marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available for purchase
- Departure times:
- 60-Minute Tour: 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m
- 90-Minute Tour: 12:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- Departure location: Pier 2, 970 North Harbor Drive
- Must board 15 min before cruise time
- Free admission for children under 3
- What to bring: a light jacket or wrap (casual attire is appropriate)
Need To Know
About Hornblower Cruises
San Diego’s picturesque port—awash with graceful bridges, sweeping views, and glimpses of sea lions—has thrilled passengers on Hornblower Yachts's ships for more than 30 years. The large fleet includes an antique yacht and one of the largest charter yachts in Southern California An environmentally concerned company, Hornblower Yachts introduces passengers to ecological problems and ongoing environmental projects in the area on its cruises.
In addition to in-harbor cruises, Hornblower's large, fast whale-watching vessel improves guests' chances of spotting whales in their natural environment thanks to a frame that sits higher off the water. The boat's wider, more stable design even helps prevent guests from getting seasick. Along with climate-controlled interiors, the fleet is equipped with bathrooms on all interior decks.