Experienced instructor helps the clients improve their horseback-riding skills and guides them during a trail ride
About This Deal
- Weight restrictions: 235 pounds max
- Other restrictions: customers who purchase “60-Minute Private Lesson for One or Two” can either use full 60-minutes for one customer or session will be broken up into 30-minutes each for two people.
- About the instructor: teacher with credentials who has been certified with the the American Horse Association since the 1980s.
English saddles only.
- What to wear: helmet (clients can bring their own or be given one to wear onsite). Do not wear flip flops or shorts.
- Trail rides take place in the Santa Monica mountains.
Absolutely no smoking of tobacco or any other smokable products on Merchant property. This presents a fire and health hazard. This is a unique riding and learning experience, this is not a dude ranch experience where the horses follow behind each other
Need To Know
About Horse Healing Adventures
Horse Healing Adventures's instructor, certified by the American Horse Association for more than 20 years, imparts the basics of equestrianism to riders of all ages and skill levels. Five miles of scenic paths unfurl before riders during one-hour trail rides. Beginners' lessons, meanwhile, focus on horseback fundamentals, including grooming, saddling, and catching the horse. Rather than having students and steeds get comfortable with each other by trading diaries, the instructor pairs novice riders with training horses, each of which has been thoroughly schooled to be at ease with new students.