Though India and Indiana are roughly the same word, their cuisine offerings are worlds apart. Find out the difference two letters make with today’s Groupon.
- $30 for a six-course meal for two (up to a $73.92 total value). The courses include:
- Choice of two appetizers, such as roasted lentil wafers and vegetable samosa (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Choice of two soups, such as tomato soup served with papad and coconut soup prepared in milk (up to a $4.99 value each)
- One garden salad (a $3.99 value)
- Choice of two entrees, such as lamb bhuna, chicken curry, and palak paneer (up to a $15.99 value each)
- Choice of one dessert, such as mango ice cream (up to a $2.99 value)
- Choice of two coffees, teas, or masala chai teas (up to a $2.50 value each) <p>
- $15 for $30 worth of dinner fare. Some entrees include:
- Chicken tikka ($9.99)
- Paneer tikka kebab ($10.99)
- Tandoori shrimp masala ($15.99)
- See the full menu<p>
At India Palace, fresh, local ingredients fill authentic Indian dishes served in a casual, elegant restaurant punctuated with traditional Indian décor. Both vegetarian and meat options grace diners' tables, from basmati-rice delicacies to kebabs of marinated lamb roasted in a clay tandoor. Chefs derive much of the cuisine from recipes dating back nearly 400 years, baking specialty Indian breads such as garlic naan and onion kulcha that can soak up piquant morsels much better than the 1600s' fossilized towels.