All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 16, 2015
Reviewed October 12, 2015
Reviewed June 17, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from 10 Nine-Week Classes
- $35 for Tiny Twinklers gymnastics for ages 18-30 months ($70 value)
- $35 for Lil Sparklers gymnastics for ages 2.5-3.5 ($70 value)
- $65 for Super Stars gymnastics for ages 3-4 ($130 value)
- $65 for Gym Stars gymnastics for ages 4-5 ($130 value)
- $65 for girls’ beginner gymnastics for ages 6+ ($130 value)
- $65 for girls’ intermediate gymnastics for ages 6+ ($130 value)
- $65 for boys’ beginner gymnastics for ages 5-6 ($130 value)
- $65 for tumbling for ages 6+ ($130 value)
- $35 for cheer jumps for ages 6+ ($70 value)
- $100 for tumbling and cheer jumps for ages 6+ ($200 value)
All classes meet for 25 or 55 minutes per class, and run throughout the gym’s summer session—from June 1 to July 30. Classes are offered Monday through Thursday. Groupon is for 1 class a week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must sign waiver. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Student must be registered before class session begins. One time $30 registration fee applied to all new students. Check website for available class times. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jag Gymnastics
Jag Gymnastics may have a competitive team, but the gym was clearly built for fun, too. For instance, it's outfitted with a pint-sized zip line that delivers kids into a foam-filled pit, and it frequently hosts Parents' Night Out, which entertains kids with games and pizza.
And with its traditional vaults, trampolines, and ropes, it's the perfect spot for learning the ropes of tumbling and cheer jumps. The classes range from parent-and-me classes for 18-month-olds to advanced tumbling classes. The latter, like most of the parent-free classes, emphasizes safety, correct technique, and cool flips such as back saltos and back handsprings.