Participants can see dolphins and other sea animals as well as relax on one of the picturesque beaches
About This Deal
- By appointment, call prior to purchase for availability.
- Departure location: 4577 Pine Island Road Matlacha, FL 33993
- Beach and nature cruise: passengers cruise around the waters and enjoy wildlife such as manatees, ospreys, and dolphins or they can find a perfect spot on one of the many beaches to be dropped off and picked up at their convenience.
- Two-hour dolphin-watching cruise: passengers can admire dolphins and other sea animals as they pop up, play, and swim alongside the boat.
- What to bring: drinks, snacks, sunscreen
- Valid for ages 5 and up.
Need To Know
About Jimbo's Charters
For Jim Conant, the eponymous Coast Guard–licensed captain of Jimbo's Charters, boating and angling are simply his passions. The self-taught sportsman grew up reeling in largemouth bass, catfish, and crappie (when he wasn't hunting white-tailed deer); as an adult, he's out on the water an estimated 300 days a year. To fund this hobby, which often includes philanthropic excursions for wounded veterans, the retired serviceman started Jimbo's Charters. Now, he helps locals and vacationers alike fish for tailing redfish, snook, shark, spotted sea trout, and grouper in the warm waters off southwest Florida. He also leads coastal tours for prospective home buyers and nature tours that may include glimpses of manatees, ospreys, and dolphins.