Choose from Three Options
$50 for one week of after-school care ($100 value)
- For children 6–11 years old
- Pickup at selected schools by van
- Healthy snacks, soccer training from 4–5 p.m., and quiet time for homework
- Parents pickup by 6 p.m.
$30 for one month of soccer training ($60 value)
- For children 3.5–5 years old
- Weekly one-hour classes on soccer fundamentals
$99 for a birthday party for up to 15 children ($200 value)
- Drinks and cake
- One hour of soccer or dodgeball
Kick-em Training Facility
Upon first glance, those training and partying on Kick-em Training Facility's four indoor fields seem to be playing soccer. But they're actually engaging in futsal, a game whose smaller turf and heavier ball make it an ideal training opportunity for soccer players. Atop the green rectangles, athletes practice and casual guests enjoy open play. Birthday partiers can also celebrate sportily before fueling up with cake (prepared, perhaps, in the facility's industrial kitchen). The space also hosts dodgeball games, and serves as a practice facility for students in mascot academies. Futsal leagues give the sport's local players a place to show off as friends cheer from wooden benches or unleash flocks of doves in their honor.