Spa and cafe/tea bar founder has lived in three countries, including Qatar, and brings myriad influences to her spa and cafe
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Luxury Spa Package with Tea and Treats
- Luxury Spa Package with Tea and Treats for Two
Package Components (per person):
- 60-minute Hot Stone Facial with beautiful eyes or 60-minute Hot Stone Massage with mini facial
- Scalp Massage
- Tea and Treats
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About KIVA Cafe & Spa
Part café, part spa, KIVA's two sections are united in one goal: to help guests achieve balance and wellness via the wisdom of ancient cultures. And together, these two spaces help visitors feel their best inside and out.
A lot of thought goes into the drinks served at KIVA. First, the organic, biodynamic, fair-trade teas are carefully selected directly from growers around the world. Then, they are crafted specifically for the café by Art of Tea using ancient methods. Several coffee beverages are also included on the menu, as are 10 nutritious smoothies and a host light, healthy dishes prepared from scratch.
The spa area of KIVA Cafe & Spa offers four types of services: massages, body treatments, facials, and foot-care treatments. A few of these services are especially lavish.
- Massage: 60-minute massages employ kneading techniques to loosen tight muscles.
- Body treatment: The nutrient-rich mud of the marine wrap helps exfoliate and detoxify the body. And the dry-brush treatment's cypress, balsam fir, and eucalyptus scents are equally energizing.
- Facial: KIVA invites guests to Stop The Clock with its anti-aging facial, which includes exfoliation, an application of antioxidant-packed formulas, a collagen mask, and a soothing eye treatment.
- Foot-care treatment: Clients unwind, soaking their feet and sipping tea before indulging in 45 minutes of reflexology and raindrop therapy. Designed to balance the body's energies, these powerful healing therapies also help calm the mind.