What You'll Get
One Shooting Range Package for Two People. Includes:
- One Firearm rental (must demonstrate knowledge of firearms)
- Lane rental for One Hour (does not include ammunition)
- Ear and eye protection
- Two targets
Training not included; proficiency with firearms required.
One Handgun 101 Class for One Person. Includes:
- Rental of 22lr Pistol and 50rds of Ammunition
- Range Fees
- Eye & Ear protection
- Duration: 3 hours (2hours in classroom & 1 hour on the range at booth)
- Available in both English and Chinese
Check out class schedule here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No firearm will be rented to a single individual while using our facility. Only guests of two adults or more will be allowed to rent firearms during their visit. Range time and wait subject to availability. Must provide valid ID when utilizing L.E.P.D. range. Training not included; proficiency with firearms required. Must be 21 Years+ for Handgun 101 class. Classes subject to availability. Appointment required for Handgun 101 class, call (614) 999-1009 and mention your voucher. Range package is subject to availability and requires no advance reservation. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LEPD Firearms, Range & Training Facility
- 12 75-foot long lanes
- 6 tactical lanes, where advanced shooters can walk downrange to fire at targets during scheduled classes
- Accommodates most calibers of pistols, rifles, and shotguns
- More than 40 available firearm rentals
- Semi-automatic pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns
- Must be 18 years of age to rent a rifle or shotgun
- Must be 21 years of age to rent a handgun
At a Glance
You'd be hard-pressed to think up a gun-related question that someone at LEPD Firearms & Range couldn't answer. LEPD staff is comprised of NRA and OPOTA certified instructors, and their knowledge base of CCW, handguns and personal protection comes from years of experience. The 5,000-square-foot showroom and 35-seat classroom also allow customers to shop for the right accessory or take a variety of classes on site. That experience shines through when they interact with customers, whether they're teaching a class or answering questions about firearms maintenance, cleaning, and repair, which are additional services offered. For questions, contact LEPD Firearms.