One Shooting Range Package for Two People. Includes:
- One Firearm rental (must demonstrate knowledge of firearms)
- Lane rental for One Hour (does not include ammunition)
- Ear and eye protection
- Two targets
Training not included; proficiency with firearms required.
One Handgun 101 Class for One Person. Includes:
- Rental of 22lr Pistol and 50rds of Ammunition
- Range Fees
- Eye & Ear protection
- Duration: 3 hours (2hours in classroom & 1 hour on the range at booth)
- Available in both English and Chinese
Check out class schedule here.
Need To Know
About LEPD Firearms, Range & Training Facility
- 12 75-foot long lanes
- 6 tactical lanes, where advanced shooters can walk downrange to fire at targets during scheduled classes
- Accommodates most calibers of pistols, rifles, and shotguns
- More than 40 available firearm rentals
- Semi-automatic pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns
- Must be 18 years of age to rent a rifle or shotgun
- Must be 21 years of age to rent a handgun
At a Glance
You'd be hard-pressed to think up a gun-related question that someone at LEPD Firearms & Range couldn't answer. LEPD staff is comprised of NRA and OPOTA certified instructors, and their knowledge base of CCW, handguns and personal protection comes from years of experience. The 5,000-square-foot showroom and 35-seat classroom also allow customers to shop for the right accessory or take a variety of classes on site. That experience shines through when they interact with customers, whether they're teaching a class or answering questions about firearms maintenance, cleaning, and repair, which are additional services offered. For questions, contact LEPD Firearms.