Participants can embark on a 15-mile helicopter tour featuring breathtaking views of Duluth and Superior Bay
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
After Your Purchase
After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the merchant's website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- By reservation
- Departure location: 4525 Airport Approach Rd Duluth, MN 55811
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: Enger Tower and the Aerial Lift Bridge
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Flight weight of all passengers must be under 575 lbs. and no individual passenger can weigh 300 lbs. or more.
About Lake Superior Helicopters
"Above it all. Let's fly" is the motto of Lake Superior Helicopters. Their company name is self-explanatory: they provide opportunities for guests to soar above ground in helicopters. However, the experience crushes expectations. During aerial tours spanning 15–60 miles, a pilot points out popular sites over Duluth, Lake Superior, and potentially all the way to Spirit Mountain. Visitors and local experts alike can view something new from this bird's-eye view of northern Minnesota.