Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Oxygen Mask Moisturizer
- Stimulates collagen production in the skin cells
- Erases pimples and cleanses the skin
- Balances the tone of the skin
- Relieves skin irritation and moisturizes it
- Helps soothe redness
- Aims to prevent premature aging
- Supports regeneration of the skin
The Fine Print
About Euro Cosmetic Center
There is no denying the fact that the condition of the skin in large measure affects the way we feel about ourselves. Skin concerns such as acne, redness, and the first signs of aging surely can rob anyone from their confidence. That is why the salon's aestheticians decided to step in and offer quality skin care. They have formulated a beauty-enhancing menu that boasts treatments such as vitamin C facial with kiwi mask, deeply exfoliating oxygen microdermabrasion, and detoxifying body wraps.