What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for two day pass and T-shirt for one ($41.50 value)
- $45 for two day pass and T-shirt for two ($83 value)
- $39 for two day pass and con books for four ($80 value)
The CCYDNE Hobbies Gaming Room will host International Table Top 2016 events, while “Magic: The Gathering” events will be held in the loft. Learn more here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lebanon MEGA Con
Whether you travel by TARDIS, Bird of Prey, or chocobo, you can set your coordinates to Kenneth E. Cowan Civic Center on the weekend of April 30. There, you'll find the Lebanon MEGA Con, a celebration of all things pop culture. While you're there, you might run into some recognizable figures: special guests scheduled to attend include Gremlins and Return of the Jedi voice actor Mark Dodson, three zombies featured in the hit series The Walking Dead, Road Warrior Animal of NWA and WWE fame, and even a vintage Dodge Charger used in the "Fast and Furious" series. All proceeds go to the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Warriors in Need.
Before you book your ticket, check out the other delights the con has to offer:
- Show off at the cosplay contest: do you have a Goku outfit that puts all of the other Super Saiyans to shame? Enter it in the cosplay contest for a chance to win fabulous prizes (and the respect of your fellow con-goer).
- Get your game on: stop by the CCYDNE Hobbies Gaming Room as well as the loft where you can find Magic: The Gathering .
- Geek out in the exhibit hall: vendors here hawk everything a pop culture fan could want, from back issues of New Mutants and anime souvenirs from Japan to tabletop RPG supplies and fantasy-inspired jewelry.