Choose from Five Options
- $29 for two-hour sunset tour for one ($65 value)
- $56 for two-hour sunset tour for two ($130 value)
- $23 for two-hour morning or mid-afternoon kayak tour for one ($55 value)
- $44 for two-hour morning or mid-afternoon tour for two ($110 value)
- $22 for four-hour kayak rental for one ($45 value)
The two-hour kayak tours take place at the Mangrove Tunnels Marine Sanctuary in Lido Key. On each trip, guides will take you to spots where there are often manatees, dolphins, osprey, and pelicans frolicking in their natural habitats. Paddling through the mangrove trees at a casual pace, kayakers will be able to enjoy the outdoors. Reservations are required for tours at least three days in advance.
Sunset tours depart around 3 or 4 p.m., morning tours depart at 9 a.m., and mid-afternoon tours depart at 1 p.m.
Kayak Boca Grande
Kayak Boca Grande's knowledgeable guides unveil Florida's natural marine beauty and untamed wildlife during kayak tours through the Mangrove Tunnels and the beautiful calm waters of Gasparilla Bay. As paddlers propel themselves over the sparkling water, they find themselves sharing the splendor of the Gulf Coast with fauna such as dolphins, manatees, and great blue herons. Those who may have already taken a guided trip or prefer to chart their own course can rent a kayak instead and go out for a self-guided spin.