All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
As summer fades, autumn’s beauty emanates from the changing hues of a tree’s leaves and the gradual reddening of a football coach’s face. Revel in the colors of the season with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for two farm admissions (a $5 value each) and two medium jack-o’-lanterns (a $7 value each; a $24 total value)
- $24 for four farm admissions and four medium jack-o’-lanterns (a $48 total value)
Activities include hay rides, a hay-bale maze and pyramid, corn pit, sand pit, roping dummies and stick horses, and seeing farm animals up close.
Children 2 and under are free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for medium jack-o-lantern pumpkins only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lone Star Family Farm
Each fall, Lone Star Family Farm flings open its gates and welcomes visitors to an autumnal wonderland. As families ride on the spot-speckled Cow Train, they can catch glimpses of scruffy goats and clumsy calves among sprawling fields of produce, which take center stage for much of the farm's activities.
- Corn: The grandaddy of them all, this popular crop serves as the walls of the farm's intricate six-acre corn maze. In the corn pits, kids can toss and dig through kernels with less mess than sand.
- Hay: The ubiquitous dried grass cushions bottoms on hayrides, confounds explorers in a mini maze, and forms a mountain with giant slides.
- Pumpkins: Big or small, lumpy or smooth, the pumpkin patch holds all manner of gourd for jack-o-lanterns and seasonal decor.