Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LUXE Aesthetics
Exfoliation isn't exactly a science, it's the simple process of removing dead skin cells through all manner of chemical and mechanical methods. LUXE Aesthetics takes traditional exfoliation and elevates it with their signature dermaplaning session. During this facial procedure, a LUXE specialist uses surgical blade to gently scrape the exposed layer of dry, dull cells, revealing the vibrant skin beneath. In addition to dermaplaning sessions, the specialists at LUXE offer clinical esthetic treatments like Dermal Infusion and LED light therapy, designed to improve sun damage, acne and rosacea. Meanwhile, specialists here are also ready for the not so high-tech appointments, like planning out a client's day-to-day skincare regimen and discussing seasonal impacts on skin.