The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today’s Groupon to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $40, you get a dinner for four (up to an $81.25 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.25 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.50 value each)
Four desserts (up to a $4.25 value each)<p>
- For $62, you get a dinner for six (up to a $127 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.25 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $13.50 value each)
Six desserts (up to a $4.25 value each)<p>
- For $20, you get $40 worth of anything on the menu for dinner. Entrees range from $8 to $20.<p>
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant sates its guests with classic Mexican dishes including burritos, enchiladas, and tacos. Pools of guacamole and pico de gallo beckon the sampler platter’s hodgepodge of steak or grilled chicken nachos, chicken quesadillas, flautas, and cheese sticks into their tasty depths like well-seasoned Sirens. Main courses flock tableside in the form of three chicken enchiladas or a quartet of beef enchiladas topped with cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream. The torta’s warm French bread hugs a choice of protein such as chorizo or steak alongside cheese, jalapenos, onions, avocado, and Mexican cream. At meal’s end, servers swap crumb-filled plates for dessert dishes, such as the chocolate or banana chimichanga.
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant sates its guests with classic Mexican dishes including burritos, enchiladas, and tacos. Inside the eatery, yellow and salmon brick walls meet at a large painting of a quaint village nestled under a mountain, which could very well be a metaphor for the coziness of the eatery and patrons’ proximity to mountains of tamales, chalupas, flautas, and quesadillas. The staff that serves these geological cuisines does so with a pervasively carefree disposition and always makes sprightliness a priority.