Pastry shop serves Italian coffees paired with a lineup of tiramisu, in flavors ranging from the classic to cioccolato to pistachio
About Matilde's Tiramisu - Miami International
Matilde's Tiramisu is a sweets shop that pays homage to Matilde Vicenzi—back in 1905, she opened her own beloved pastry shop that specialized in ladyfingers, amaretti, and sfogliatine. Matilde's handwritten recipe book is still tucked away in the company safe, inspiring the modern shop's lineup of Italian tiramisu. Visitors can sip an espresso, cappuccino, or macchiato as they dig into one of these sweet treats:
- Classico: Espresso-soaked ladyfingers are layered with cream made from mascarpone cheese, then dusted with cocoa powder.
- Mango: Mango pulp is blended into the mascarpone cream filling, with fresh mango chunks decorating the top.
- Pistacchio: A twist on the classic, this version features a pistachio mascarpone cream and a dusting of finely chopped pistachios and cocoa powder.
The Fine Print
Matilde's Tiramisu - Miami International
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.