Simple concept of connecting board, jet ski and hose escalated into one of the most exciting water sport a thrill seeker can find
What You'll Get
- Walk-ins welcome, no reservations required—first-come, first-served
- Fly through the air with a water-powered flyboard
- 20 min in the water, 10 min out of the water instructions total of 30 min session.
- What’s included: safety instruction, life jacket, helmet, safety equipment
- Age restrictions: must be 13 or older
- Valid ID required
- $40 gas fee per session
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 13 or older. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Valid ID required. $40 gas fee per session. Hours: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. or 3 p.m. or Saturday-Sunday, 11 a.m., 1 p.m., or 4 p.m. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Watersports
Miami Watersports rentals offer nearly a dozen ways to hit the waters of Miami Beach. Friends can glide across the waves on jet skis and tubing. Families can spend days partying on boats and paddling along natural islands. Those who want to get some adrenaline can go parasailing, or even fly like Iron Man on water propelled Flyboard.