What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- Five Beginner Private Horseback Riding Lessons Children 12 and under
- Ten Beginner Private Horseback Riding Lessons Children 12 and under
Private Lessons Include:
* Hour Long Private Riding Lessons (either 5 or 10)
* Learn Basic Horsemanship: safety, grooming, tacking up a horse, basic riding
* Classes for Beginners only
* Voucher to be used by Children 12 years of age and under
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Reservation required. Valid only for children ages 12 years of age and under. Contact prior to purchase for scheduling. 200 lbs. max weight. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit of 1 lesson per visit, can't use multiple lessons in 1 visit. Proper Riding Attire Required: Long Pants (preferably jeans) boot with a 1/2 inch heel or 1/.25 inch heel. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MTS Hunters LLC
At MTS Hunters, customized programs help train horses and riders of all experience levels depending on individual needs. Riders are armed with the hunter, equitation, and jumper skills to pull off difficult techniques.
Hunter experts subjectively judge the horse's performance as it canters around the course. For equitation, the riders are judged on their performance. Jumpers, on the other hand, are critiqued more objectively, focusing on speed and the number of errors, rather than the style of the horse or rider.