The world’s first museum dedicated exclusively to graffiti invites adults and kids to take a journey through the art form’s evolution
About This Deal
- Visitors can take a chronological journey through graffiti’s history, starting in 1970s. The Museum unveils everything you wanted to know about the spray paint you’ve seen in every major metropolitan city around the world.
- There is also an art gallery and visitors are welcome to take tons of pictures.
- Free admission for children under 13
- Not valid on October 17 and December 1–7.
- Blackout dates: NOVEMBER 17 - 20, NOVEMBER 26, DECEMBER 25
- The museum is open all week, 11 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Thursday and 11 a.m.–7 p.m. Friday–Sunday
- Click here to view the schedule
- Amenities: the museum boasts a well-equipped gift shop and art gallery (where visitors can take tons of pictures)
- Only 6 visitors per 15 minutes
- Routine sanitation throughout the day
- Masks required
- Apple Pay accepted for a touch-less transaction
- There is nothing to touch within the entire exhibition
Need To Know
About Museum of Graffiti
Established in 2019, Museum of Graffiti is dedicated to the celebration of the graffiti art form. Visitors can take a journey through the form's history and evolution, starting with its humble beginnings back in the 1960s and 1970s, continuing and developing though decades, and reaching the most current times.
- Eye Catcher: the museum exhibits art both inside and outside, with eleven exterior murals proudly on display
- Don't Miss a world-class gift shop that features limited-edition merchandise from some of the world's most talented graffiti artists
- Pro Tip: the team estimates that visitors should let themselves spend about an hour of their time in order to be able to fully experience the museum