Climbing-enthusiasts can enjoy over 7500 sq. ft surface with bouldering feature and new routes every two months
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing.
- What’s included:
- Day-pass options include equipment.
- 30-day membership includes unlimited use of facility. Equipment not included.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No dogs or pets allowed.
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
Need To Know
About Nevada Climbing Center
Spread across approximately 7,500 square feet of space, Nevada Climbing Centers’ towering walls grant scalers of all abilities the chance to hone their ascending prowess in a safe, friendly environment. The center proudly offers a trio of climbing environments, including an unharnessed, low-altitude bouldering area, sheer-faced top-rope walls, and a fully inverted lead cave. To help improve breathing and balance, climbers can drop into one of NCC's yoga classes, or take a more acrobatic approach with aerial silks training.