Passengers head out to sea aboard a custom whale-watching craft to observe the majestic mammals, aided by an onboard naturalist
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Departure location: 54 Merrimac St. Newburyport, MA
- Departure times vary with schedule, and time of year. Please check online schedule.
- Parking: lots are located adjacent to the dock; also a parking garage located close by
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 17 and over.
- Child tickets under age of 3 are $10
- Child tickets ages 3-16 can be purchased online.
- Click here to view the schedule.
About Newburyport Whale Watch
Established in 1967, Newburyport Whale Watch has been dedicated to whale watching in the Gulf of Maine. Passengers board a vessel designed for whale watching with a large viewing area and the speed to get out to the prime whale feeding grounds quickly. Staying abreast of current sightings, passengers will view humpback whales, minke whales, and fin whales. All trips are fully narrated by professional naturalist giving information throughout the trip on our sightings. We do have a full galley onboard offering a wide variety of food and snacks along with beverages for purchase. Alcoholic beverages available for purchase on board and cannot be brought on. 110' vessel with interior and exterior seating on two decks.