Soar above Sonoma County with an experienced pilot, who narrates about sights such as the coast and the Russian River Wine Appellations
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Approx. 45-minute flight
- Pilot’s narration about the sights
- Post-flight photograph delivered via email
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 5000 Flight Line Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight for passengers is 550 lbs. total; higher weight can be accommodated with two-day notice
About North Coast Air
The sun slowly dips on the horizon, glazing the waters of the Russian River with a rippling coat of light as the water snakes through the forest to the coast. High above the tips of the ancient, sunset-drenched trees, the hum of a small airplane—piloted by one of North Coast Air's commercial pilots with years of experience under their belt—punctuates the bird song emanating from their branches.
The natural world feels closer than the altitude would suggest on North Coast Air’s scenic air tours, which fly high above the coastline of Sonoma County. When they aren’t regaling passengers with anecdotes about the land’s natural history, Rob and his team of FAA–certified instructors share their passion for flight during individualized flight-instruction programs. Dedicated to helping students to become aviators in their own right, the team patiently teaches the skills necessary to attain a pilot’s license or complete the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.