Passengers take a sailing trip on a private yacht to enjoy picturesque 360-degree views of San Diego skyline
What You'll Get
- Bring your own: beverages, food, and snacks
- By appointment
- Departure location: 4800 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92106
- Location of the sail: San Diego Harbor
- Captained by a former US Navy man
- Up to six passengers
- Please call merchant for inquiries about additional passengers
- Additional services available for an extra fee, including extended time and photo or video packages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Please contact merchant for inquires about specific dates. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oceanquest Sailing Adventures
The crew of Oceanquest Sailing Adventures, captained by a former US Navy man, leads sailing excursion into the San Diego Bay and around Coronado Island. The team spirits guests onto the open waters aboard a sprawling vessel, hosting everything from sunset cruises to surprise wedding proposals to bachelorette parties. Oceanquest's respect for the sea shines through in services such as oceanographic study experiences and burials at sea.