Choose from Four Options
$89 for a 24K signature facial ($178 value)
- The 40-minute facial includes skin analysis, steam, deep cleansing, a boost of multi vitamins, and real 24k gold. Combined with the 24K Multi Vitamin Collection, the facial leaves skin with a clearer, more radiant complexion.
$139 for a choice of one advanced facial ($278 value)
Choose from the following 40-minute facials:
- 24k Bio-Brightening Facial: this facial begins with deep cleansing and exfoliation, which is followed by Ultrasonic technology that helps deliver the active ingredients deeper into the skin, visibly illuminating complexions and leaving them with a clearer, more even tone.
- 24k Instant Lift Facial: combines the 24K DMAE Collection with LED light and ultrasonic to help achieve a young and plump appearance.
- 24k Collagen Led Facial: using advanced LED technology in combination with the 24K Collagen Collection, this facial is designed to stimulate collagen production and boost elasticity for dry skin.
- 24k Golden Sauna Facial: the sauna-like facial uses heat technology to detoxify, clean and improve appearance of aging skin. It includes deep cleansing, extractions, and a unique thermal mask to reduce appearance of open pores and expression lines. The treatment is capped off with a 24K Deep Tissue Rejuvenation Mask.
$299 for a luxury facial ($600 value)
Choose from the following facials:
- 24k Diamond Tip Facial: 40-minute anti-aging treatment combines deep cleansing, diamond tip microdermabrasion and the 24K Cryogenic Collection to improve skin tone and texture.
- 24k Wild Caviar Facial: the 50-minute luxurious treatment includes deep cleansing and exfoliation, while also infusing real caviar eggs with the 24k Caviar Collection. Packed with omega-3 and amino acids, this treatment will help rejuvenate the skin and improve skin’s elasticity.
$499 for a royal facial ($1,000 value)
- Feel like royalty with this 45-minute treatment that improves signs of aging with a boost of anti-oxidants, peptides, and nano particles of gold. The facial includes cleansing and application of pure gold sheets.
In modern society, gold has become an emblem of beauty and refinement. Yet that notion stretches back more than 2,000 years to the days of Cleopatra, who allegedly slept in a golden mask to keep her complexion supple. At OroGold Cosmetics, aestheticians put a modern spin on this glamorous routine, stocking a product line that uses gold as its active ingredient.
OroGold's products, which have earned nods in Shape and New Beauty magazines, range from cleansers and moisturizers to collagen-boosting serums. Regardless of the formula, the gold within it works to minimize fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sun damage from tanning on the roof of the International Space Station.