Guests can feel relaxed with the lazy river, 18-foot tower slides, and a wave pool; live entertainment throughout summer
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Monday–Thursday or any day of the week, depending on option purchased
- What’s included: access to the lazy river, wave pool, tower slides, splash pad
- Children aged 3 and under are free.
- Coolers and outside food and drink not allowed.
Summer 2019 Hours
- Open daily July 30–August 18 (9 a.m.–7 p.m.)
- Open weekends only August 24–September 2, including Labor Day (9 a.m.–7 p.m.)
Live Entertainment Schedule
- August 2: Hattrick (variety)
- August 3: Chinatown (variety)
- August 9: Diamond Jack (classic rock)
- August 10: The Line Up (variety)
About Moody Gardens
Perched on picturesque Galveston Island, Moody Gardens possesses a storied history that complements its scenic surroundings. More than two million visitors a year get to live part of that history, drawn by the 242-acre park's three towering pyramids. After exploring walking and bike trails lined with nearly 20,000 plants and trees, guests can take their expedition underwater at the Aquarium Pyramid. There, a host of aquatic animals including penguins, sharks, and tropical fish swim and frolic in their natural habitats. Nature is also on display at the Rainforest Pyramid, which takes guests on a quest through the rainforests of Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
In addition to embracing the wonders of nature, Moody Gardens also incorporates adventures in mankind's world of science. Guests can broaden their minds with traveling exhibits at the Discovery Museum, or immerse themselves in the towering worlds of the MG 3D Theater or 4D Special FX Theater.