Choose Between Two Options
- $60 for a three-course prix fixe Italian meal for two ($129 value)
- $115 for a three-course prix fixe Italian meal for four ($258 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer: choice of fried zucchini, fried calamari, or caprese salad
- Two salads: choice of house, mixed green, spinach, or caesar
- Two pasta dishes: choice of chicken sorrentino with pasta, salmon and shrimp scampi with pasta, pork pizzaiola with pasta, gnocchi carbonara, or cheese tortellini fiorentina
- Meal for two :Two dessert
- Meal for four: Four dessert
- One bottle of wine: Umberto Fiore Moscato, Uilgiallo Greco, Il Rosso Aglianico, or Del Buluger
Lubrano’s Ristorante Italiano
Though his restaurant's menu of gourmet dishes suggests years spent in culinary schools, Paul Zoccola's most influential teacher was his mother. Even with seven children, she filled the family table with homemade dishes. Instilled with a desire to spread those recipes outside of his native Naples, Zoccola journeyed to America, where he started his first restaurant in New Jersey before opening Lubrano’s Ristorante Italiano in 2002.
Fifteen years from the opening of Lubranos, Zoccola decided it was time to bring new life to his original idea. Together with his partner, David Fowler, they have redesigned the interior of what used to be a family style Italian restaurant and given it new life and a new concept - Paolo's on 54. Traditional Italian food now meets a beautiful modern setting with nuances of old in the decor on the walls and the brickwork behind the bar. Craft cocktails made with freshly squeezed juices are the perfect start to your meal, boutique wine is now expertly paired with delicious pasta dishes and homemade desserts round off your evening with a traditional Italian espresso or cappuccino.