Hand-tossed pizzas are slathered with sauce made from vine-ripened, California-grown tomatoes
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- If ordering online, use promo code NEW10 to get one Large 1-Topping Pizza + 2L for $10
- Order online or in store with your linked card and get 50% cash back on your first purchase (up to $5)
- Earn 20% cash back (up to $5) on additional purchases through December 31, 2017
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Have questions? Visit our Papa John’s FAQ page to learn more.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 50% cash back (up to $5) only on first purchase and 20% cash back (up to $5) for additional purchases
- Papa John's promotional code (NEW10) is valid only on Online Orders. Expires December 31, 2017
- Code (NEW10) valid for one Large 1-Topping Pizza + 2L for $10. Cannot be combined with other specials
- Limited to 3 total transactions per linked card
- Deal expires on December 31, 2017
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Most cards are eligible for cash back, see FAQ for details
- Debit cards must be run as credit to qualify for cash back
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
About Papa John's
"Better Ingredients. Better Pizza." By sticking to this motto throughout the years, Papa John's expanded from a back-tavern pizzeria to more than 3,500 restaurants in 30 years—the amount of time it takes, coincidentally, to grow a single building from a small seed.
Today, Papa John's franchises live up to the company's slogan every day by crafting quality pizza. Made from high-protein flour, the fresh dough supports a crown of colorful produce, which mingles with the sun-soaked sweetness of sauce made from California-grown tomatoes. Some combinations edge toward classics that the company's founder, John Schnatter, no doubt made early on, while others reflect evolving tastes, like the Bacon Cheeseburger and Hawaiian BBQ Chicken pizzas, which eschew traditional tomato sauce altogether.