Redeemed 3 days ago
· Redeemed December 23, 2017
· Redeemed October 10, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for ice skating for two with skate rental and hot chocolate ($34 value)
- $175 for an eight-week learn to skate class for one, plus eight hot chocolates (one per class), gloves, public skate access, and a $50 credit toward a new pair of skates ($279 value)
- $89 for a 4-week learn to skate class, hot chocolate, gloves, public skate access, and a $25 credit toward a new pair of skates ($152 value)
Four-week classes run on Saturdays; eight-week classes run three different days a week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 8-week and 4-week learn to skate class must be scheduled by expiration date on the voucher. These are valid for any class start up to the end of 2017. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pines Ice Arena
The cavernous ceiling over Pines Ice Arena's expansive indoor rink looks down on skaters careening across the ice or using expressive figure skating to re-enact favorite scenes from 12 Angry Men. Lauded as one of the area's best places for ice skating by CBS Miami, the arena hosts public-skating sessions open to all ability levels seven days a week. Accredited PSA and ISI instructors lead hockey and figure-skating lessons for all ages and experience levels, while youth and adult hockey teams regularly clash on the frosty terrain. Arcade games and a concession stand offer visitors respite from icy exercise, and birthday-party packages equip guests with food, decorations, and a private room.