Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for admission for two to Easter at the Farm ($28 value)
- $30 for admission for four to Easter at the Farm ($56 value)
- Access to the farm, which features plenty of picturesque spots to snap photos
- Easter-egg hunt for kids aged 12 or younger
- Choice of one paddleboat ride or one tractor pull ticket
- Access to the petting zoo, playground, and bounce house
Pinto's Farm was founded to help create farm tours and everyday outings that feel just a little more special. The family-owned farm serves as a lush and verdant setting for special occasions throughout the year; countless birthday parties and educational events have unfolded beneath the leafy canopies of the farm's enchanted forest, as well as its 2-acre private island. All year long, Pinto's also welcomes guests for tours and invites them to shop for produce or enjoy fresh fruit smoothies at its farmer's market. Seasonal activities include Easter-egg hunts in the spring, pumpkin-patch visits in the fall, and pony rides, petting zoo visits, tractor rides, and paddle boat rides in both the spring and fall.