Upscale steakhouse favorites such as rib eye with caramelized onions, homemade gnocchi, and Atlantic salmon with bacon butter
About This Deal
- Prix fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday-Wednesday. Includes:
- One appetizer to share ($9 value)
- Two soups or salads ($9 value)
- Two entrees ($68 value)
- One dessert ($8 value)
- Two glasses of house wine ($14 value)
- See the menu.
About PRIME de Leon Steakhouse
PRIME de Leon Steakhouse has staked its reputation on, well, steak. From its downtown Fort Myers location, the upscale steakhouse has become a local favorite thanks to the high quality of its ingredients, including USDA prime beef and ultra-fresh seafood. The à la carte menu features an array of artfully assembled dishes, and it changes drastically with the passing seasons. Here are some favorites you might find when stopping by:
- Starter: poutine brimming with house-cut frites, white cheddar sauce, and chive gravy
- Entree (land): 20-ounce prime rib served alongside a baked potato
- Entree (sea): North Atlantic salmon with whipped horseradish potatoes and a beet beurre rouge
- Sides: The truffle mac and cheese is popular, and the applewood-smoked slab of bacon is mouthwateringly self-explanatory.