All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 5, 2015
· Reviewed December 19, 2017
· Reviewed October 19, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $41.99 for admission for two ($65.98 value)
$79.99 for admission for four ($131.96value)
- See the season calendar and hours
- Guests may upgrade their admission tickets to a 2015 Sacramento season pass on the day of visit for an additional $11 per person.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Sacramento location. California State Fair Fees apply to get in to the park July 10 - July 26th. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Raging Waters Sacramento
Each summer, Sacramento becomes home to a giant dragon, slumbering deep in its lair. Anyone who steps inside vanishes from sight, and plummets through five stories of total darkness before reaching the mist-filled depths of a splash pool.
That wet, wild warren—known as the Dragon's Den—is just one of more than 25 water attractions that sprawl across Raging Waters' grounds. The best way to survey all the options: drop a tube into Calypso Cooler, a lazy river that winds around the park's center in an 800-foot loop. From here, families can scope the landscape and plan out an exciting itinerary. For example:
- Start at the Dragon's Den, then take a short walk to the Honolulu Half Pipe.
- Head to the other side of the park for high-speed slides such as the Cliffhanger, where two riders can race side-by-side.
- Explore the five-story Treehouse Reef—which surrounds younger kids in water slides and secret tubes—and submerge yourself in a 540,000-gallon wave pool that simulates the way the ocean swells whenever a whale tries to fly.
Some additional tips for first-time visitors: come before 1 p.m. for shorter lines; be sure to stop for chicken tenders and fries at Beachside BBQ; and play a couple of games at the on-site volleyball court.