35-acre water park complete with over 42 slides and attractions, including the Lazy River, FlowRider, wave pool, and Big Thunder raft ride
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: any regular scheduled operating day in 2021; see hours of operation
- Free admission for children two and under
- What can I bring inside? own life jackets or personal floatation devices as long as they are US Coast Guard-approved
- Prohibited items: food, beverages, and coolers
- Parking not included
- Lockers available? yes
- 2021 Season Pass option includes unlimited access to the remaining 2020 season as well as bring a friend option valid only for 2021.
- View the height and weight restrictions for individual attractions
About Rapids Water Park
There's a slide for every mood at Rapids Water Park. Easygoing folks can drift down the Lazy River, while competitive friends can zoom through the Rapid Racer's six lanes headfirst. As for thrill seekers, they can cruise down Big Thunder, go body-boarding on the FlowRider, or thrill to the floor dropping out beneath them on our newest thrill slide The Brain Drain.
But these are only four of the attractions you'll find on the park's 30 acres, which host slides and pools as well as snack bars and private cabanas. Though classic, colorful flumes abound, there are also more modern thrill rides, including Big Thunder's gigantic, raft-ready funnel and FlowRider's simulated wave for body boarding. Each of these zones is overseen by Ellis-certified lifeguards, and families can use the park's life vests free of charge to stay afloat or make it look like they have huge shoulder muscles under their shirt. Little ones even have two play areas to choose from: the Splish Splash Lagoon and Bare Footin' Bay.