Deep exfoliation achieved thanks to the microdermabrasion and chemical peels can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of the chemical peel:
- Cleanses the skin
- Nourishes the complexion with a blend of vitamins and minerals
- Strengthens skin with hyaluronic acid
- Triggers natural regeneration processes
- Creates a protective barrier
Need To Know
About Raquel at Studio J Hair Design
A group of self-described "lavish ladies" founded Lavish Medical Aesthetics and Day Spa to satisfy their shared obsession for beauty. Today, they're still scratching that itch by performing advanced aesthetic services in a warm and intimate setting. Raquel, one of the team's talented aestheticians, specializes in applying eyelash extensions from Lavish, which bears no relation to the spa despite its similar name. The semi-permanent lashes last for weeks before they fall out naturally; an optional two-week fill replaces lashes that have been rudely plucked by fellow commuters on the train.