An experienced chiropractor performs a thorough exam to find and treat the causes of discomfort and pains
What You'll Get
- The chiropractors: Denise Rassel, Jean-Guy Daigneault, and Randy Randhawa
- What’s included:
- Free initial consultation
- Free doctor’s report of findings at the second appointment
- Computerized postural analysis
- Advanced digital spinal corrective x-rays
- Para-spinal infrared imaging scan
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- If you decide to purchase additional treatment, you have the legal right to change your mind within three days and receive a refund.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rassel-Daigneault Family Chiropractic
Doctors of Chiropractic Denise Rassel, Jean-Guy Daigneault, and Randy Randhawa employ a handful of chiropractic techniques, including the diversified method, which is a hands-on adjustment, and the activator method, which uses a handheld instrument that delivers a low-force thrust into jammed-up areas. The adjustments alleviate headaches, herniated disks, symptoms of fibromyalgia, and back pain. Our office specializes in pediatric, prenatal, posture rehab, pain, & family care.