Wine enthusiasts may take advantage of the discounts and waived tasting room fees
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Bonair Winery - Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value).
- Covet Cellars - 15% off any purchase.
- Horizon’s Edge Winery - Purchase 3 bottles or more and receive 10% off all Wines and Ports.
- Hyatt Vineyards - Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value).
- Knight Hill Winery - 10% off purchase of 3 or more bottles or 25% off case purchases (mixed case okay).
- Maison de Padgett Winery - Purchase 3 bottles or more and receive 10% off all Wines and Ports.
- Masset Winery - Two for one tasting fee ($5.00 value).
- Paradisos del Sol - Enjoy wine discounts from 10% to 50%.
- Portteus Vineyards - Free tasting with wine purchase ($5.00 value).
- Severino Cellars - Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value)
- Tanjuli Winery - 10% off bottle purchases, 20% off a case (12 bottles)
- Two Mountain Winery - 10% off of purchases of three or more bottles and 15% off of case purchases
- VanArnam Vineyards - 10% off any purchase
- Velen Winery - $5 tasting fee waived with a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post from the winery, 15% off any purchase of 6 or more bottles.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
About Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail
Starting at 850 and rising to an elevation of 3,085 feet, Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail sprawls across a collection of hills that makes up the ninth American Viticultural Area. The collection of wineries produce more than 40 wine varietals—and the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail knows about all of them. With recommendations for local lodging and local eateries, Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail grants visitors passports to help them navigate their way through the oenophile’s playground.