After an exam, the doctor identifies areas of concern, then performs spinal adjustments to relieve pain
What You'll Get
- One Chiropractic Adjustment with Consultation
- Two Chiropractic Adjustments with Initial Consultation
KY Law: You have the right to rescind within 72 hours any obligation to pay for services performed in addition to free or discounted services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.
Not valid for Medicare and Medicaid patients due to medical regulations.
KY Law: You have the right to rescind within 72 hours any obligation to pay for services performed in addition to free or discounted services. Appointment required. Not valid with insurance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rettay Chiropractic
At Rettay Chiropractic, a team of specialists lead by Dr. Lawrence Mikkelson not only strives to pinpoint and address the causes of chronic pain, but also to prevent future discomfort with lifestyle advice and nutritional guidance. After an exam, the team can devise a customized treatment plan tailored to the individual, which can include anything from chiropractic adjustments and massage therapy to personal training.
Meet the Doctor: Dr. Lawrence Mikkelson
- Where He's From: Dr. Mikkelson grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Education: He received his undergraduate degree from Miami University (Ohio) before attending Life University in Marietta, Georgia, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude as a Doctor of Chiropractic.
- His Philosophy: He believes day-to-day decisions have a direct impact on quality of life and happiness, which is why he advocates exercise, a healthy diet, and preventative care.
- His Service to the Country: In 2006, he retired from the military after 23 years of active and reserve service.
- What He Does in His Free Time: He's a wrestling coach at Ryle High School in Union, Kentucky, and enjoys golfing, exercising, and spending time with his family.