Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About BurgerIM - Longview
BurgerIM puts an international spin on the fast-casual burger game. This cool spot offers single, double, and triple combos of their signature 1/3 pound patties or 1/3 and 3 oz patties -- each option is served simply or with a range of toppings as unique as you! Create classic and creative pairings with a variety of buns, sauces, patties, and toppings. Start with your choice of patty: beef as well as lamb, turkey, salmon, and the plant-based Uncut Burger. Drop it on a white or wheat bun (lettuce wraps and gluten-free buns also available) along with your customized topping selection: everything from avocado, grilled onions, and a fried egg to pepper jack cheese, pickles, and red cabbage is up for grabs. BurgerIM also takes the guest work out of building a burger by offering some tasty signature preparations, like the Spanish with habanero aioli and grilled jalapenos, or the dry-aged beef burger with BBQ sauce, an onion ring, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Wash everything down with a thick milkshake and pair your burger with a tasty side: sweet potato fries with a touch Cajun seasoning or house fries smothered with bacon and cheese should do the trick.