What You'll Get
- Family passes to The Intergalactic Nemesis at the Ringling International Arts Festival
- When: October 16 at 5 p.m., October 17 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., and October 18 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Mertz Theatre at The Ringling
- Seating: orchestra and front mezzanine
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for two tickets to The Intergalactic Nemesis and admission to the museum for two (up to $120 value)
- $99 for four tickets to The Intergalactic Nemesis and admission to the museum for four (up to $240 value)
Admission includes access to the 66-acre Ringling Estate, which includes the interactive Tibbals Learning Center, the Ca’d’Zan, the Museum of Art, and a three-story slide in the Bolger Playspace.
The Intergalactic Nemesis
The year is 1933. On a hot tip about a smuggling operation, Pulitzer Prize–winning reporter Molly Sloan and her research assistant Timmy Mendez journey to Romania to break their latest story. But once there, the trail goes cold, and the burly informer turns up dead at the hands of a mysterious assassin. Saved by a dashing, mysterious librarian from Flagstaff, Arizona, the heroes are unexpectedly thrust into a world of espionage, intrigue, and sludge monsters from the planet Zygon.
But what’s most astonishing is that all of these characters, from innocent little Timmy to the nefarious hypnotist Mysterion, are brought to life by just three voice actors. They’re joined by a foley artist skilled in all the sounds of interplanetary warfare effects, and a pianist who provides the score. Behind them flashes an animated graphic novel minus word balloons—written by Jason Neulander and drawn by Tim Doyle—projected on a giant screen.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Tickets redeemed by Historic Asolo Theater Box Office. In the event that all Intergalactic Nemesis performances have been sold out, the Box Office will direct customers to Groupon. Groupon will provide refunds for these customers. Intergalactic Nemesis ticket sales and voucher redemption will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Museum passes expire 7/1/15. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.