Choose from Six Options
- $28 for two-hour jump passes for two people, valid Wednesday–Friday ($44 value)
- $54 for two-hour jump passes for four people, valid Wednesday–Friday ($88 value)
- $73 for two-hour jump passes for six people, valid Wednesday–Friday ($132 value)
- $6 for Rockin’ Tots parent and child admission with coffee and water ($16.25 value)
For schedule, click here.
- $163 for one Ultimate Birthday Party for up to 10, valid Tuesday-Thursday only
- $186 for one one Ultimate Birthday Party for up to 10, valid Friday-Sunday only ($250 value)
Parties include 2-hours of jump time, two pizzas, bottled water and choice of soda or Capri Sun. Guests receive dedicated table space for the entire 2-hours
The Buffalo Grove location features five 55” flat-screen TVs and black leather couches in their parents’ lounge. Rockin’ Jump grip socks are required and are fully washable and reusable. Rockin’ Tots sessions are dedicated times when parents and little ones (up to 6 years old) can enjoy jump time in a low-key environment.
Rockin’ Tots time, a designated jump time period for parents and toddlers, takes place on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Click to view the detailed schedule.
Click here for a virtual 360-degree tour of the facility.
An enormous arena made of stretchy trampolines is the centerpiece of Rockin' Jump, a facility dedicated to the bouncing arts. In other parts of the elastic arena, jumpers can zig and zag during games of dodge ball, joust on the new X-Beam, vault off a trampoline launch pad into a huge pit of soft foam blocks, dunk a basketball off of a trampoline at the Slam Dunk Zone, or fly high in the sky on a Slingshot Flight.
Safety is key at Rockin' Jump. In addition to outfitting the place with ample padding and netting, the owners have employed trained Jump Patrol monitors to prevent overcrowding and unsafe jumping. With a private party areas, the springy playground is an ideal venue for kids' birthday celebrations and other special events.
950 Busch Parkway
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089