Thousands of square feet of trampolines for kids & adults to bounce, dive into a foam pit & conquer the Ninja Challenge Course.
About This Deal
- Entertainment center features an array of attractions for guests of all ages, including the new Warped Wall, Aerial Silks, Log Roll, Open-Jump Arena, and more; see full list of attractions here.
- Rockin’ Socks required and not included; available for purchase for $3 per pair
- Valid only at Myrtle Beach location
- Valid during Open Jump
Rockin’ Jump’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Capacity reduced by 50% and social-distancing floor markers
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touch points and daily spray or fog disinfectant for the entire park
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park
- Plexiglass partitions at cashier stations, front desk, and party check-in area
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all staff members
- New safety and sanitation videos present throughout the park
- All team members required to wear face masks/covering
- All team members’ temperature checked before starting the shift
- Guests’ temperature checked upon arrival; those with temperature of 100.4 degrees and above will not be admitted
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Rockin’ Jump’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Rockin' Jump
An enormous arena made of stretchy trampolines is the centerpiece of Rockin' Jump, a facility dedicated to the bouncing arts. In other parts of the elastic arena, jumpers can zig and zag during games of dodgeball, joust on the X beam, or vault off a trampoline launch pad into a huge pit of soft foam blocks.
Safety is key at Rockin' Jump. In addition to outfitting the place with ample padding and netting, the owners have employed trained Jump Patrol monitors to prevent overcrowding and unsafe jumping. With all of the supervision, plus a private party area, the springy playground is an ideal venue for kids' birthday celebrations and other special events.