In roller-skating, as in dangling from the edge of a cliff, sometimes allowing yourself to start falling is a great excuse to hold someone’s hand. Take the plunge with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a skating outing for two (up to $27 value)
- $22 for a skating outing for four (up to $54 value)
- $35 for a skating outing for six (up to $81 value)<p>
Each person receives:
- Admission (up to an $8 value)
- Skate rental (a $2 value each)
- One slice of pizza (a $1.50 value)
- One 16-ounce Pepsi (a $2 value)<p>
In 1977, a man known as Mr. B opened Roller Cave. Having spent much of his own childhood rolling around his hometown skating rink, Mr. B wished to keep his favorite pastime alive for future generations. To this day, he and his son, Luke Boston, continue to operate the family-friendly establishment. Strobe lights and mirror balls flash across the rink's polished floor, and DJs spin pop, rock, R & B, and Disney music for children. Beginners learn basic techniques during skating lessons. Patrons can take a break from skating to snack on slices of pizza or visit the indoor batting cages, dance floors, and other attractions of the Bat Cave entertainment zone.