Adventurers enjoy an exciting luxury private catamaran cruise, which includes snorkeling gear to encourage them to have even more fun
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: two hours
- Departure location: Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Slip 492, Honolulu, HI
- Departure time: by appointment
- The vessel: Hawaiian Style is a 48-foot catamaran built in 1991 by renowned designer Vince Bartolone. It boasts a sleek, low-profile design and features four lounging nets, two queen-size beds, and a kitchenette for overnight charters.
- Ice and coolers provided; customers may bring food and beverages of choice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sail Hawaiian Style Catamaran
Sail Hawaiian Style Catamaran is a family owned and operated business, born out of passion for life and water. The company's goal is to spoil and pamper their clients during customized charter cruises, whether it's on a thrill-seeking trip or a mellow ride. An experienced captain and crew aim to ensure the most enjoyable experience for everyone, providing snorkeling gear, life jackets, and even ice for our coolers. Sail Hawaiian Style Catamaran offers almost infinite possibilities for creating lasting memories: a thrilling sail at full speed, a fishing trip, barbecue, snorkeling, and much more.