All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two to the San Diego West Coast Multicultural Carnival and Festival
- Admission for Four to the San Diego West Coast Multicultural Carnival and Festival.
- Admission for Six to the San Diego West Coast Multicultural Carnival and Festival
The carnival and festival takes place Saturday, August 12, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
West Coast Multicultural Carnival and Festival
- The Festival: Although the type of Carnival being celebrated is concentrated in the Caribbean and Latin America, the festival welcomes all peoples and cultures to party together at Qualcomm Stadium. The excitement centers around music, dancing, and food. Kids zone with bounce house, face painting, ballon artist, onsite day care. Multi-cultural unification promoting one love for all. Vendors of all kinds, comedians, and masqueraders.
- The Parade: Starting at noon, the biggest visual spectacle involves floats, pounding music, and elaborate costumes—including lots of people bedecked in crystal and feather-encrusted costumes and headdresses linked in appearance to their cultural heritage.
- The Performers: Live music, especially soca, reggae, and dancehall, is brought to the stage by artists like Eddie Neblett (from Guyana), Marauak (from Brazil), Scrouge (from the US Virgin Islands), Danki Man (from Belize), Russell Cadogan (from Trinidad and Tobago), Jumo Primo (from Guyana), Layne And 7 Seal Duo (from Eritrea) and Mimi Zulu (from San Diego).
- The Organizer: San Diego Caribbean Association, Inc. (SDCA) is a 501(C3) Nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting One Love, Respect and Unity through multiculturalism, educational programs and community events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Free admission for children 10 years of age or under and if born in the month of August. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.